Andrea Pellegram can work with you to put together successful town planning strategies and help you get your message across to the planning authority, your community and your consultants.
· Advice on initial design of a scheme
· Represent you with the local council and community
· Project-manage the planning process and act as client on your behalf
· Provide overall quality control of the planning process
· Represent your interest in local plan development
· Advise on how to protect your interests regarding other development proposals
Andrea Pellegram has extensive experience of waste development as a regulator and as an applicant – she can support you either from the Local Planning Authority or private sector perspective. She has experience in development management, forward planning, enforcement and planning inquiries alongside operational waste management experience. She was Head of Minerals and Waste Planning at Surrey County Council and Technical Services Manager at Hills Waste Solutions in charge of health, safety, environment, quality and planning. She will work with you to identify pragmatic and operationally focused solutions to your planning issues.
· Act as case officer or lead officer for the Waste Planning Authority
· Expert witness for planning enquiries
· Preparation and project management of waste planning applications
SUPPORT FOR LOCAL COUNCILS
Andrea Pellegram can help your community articulate what it wants in coherent and deliverable strategies that will attract funding and support to ensure delivery.
· Support for local councils when dealing with developers and major urban extensions
· Support for neighbourhood planning and the preparation of other planning strategies
· Responses to consultation, particularly about emerging local plans and their evidence base
· Public engagement and evidence gathering
· Grant applications
· Communications, awareness raising, campaigning