- We have extensive experience in progressing new and reviewed neighbourhood plans. Our made neighbourhood plans include:
- Chinnor (South Oxfordshire)
- Stratton St Margaret (Swindon)
- Preston (Cotswold)
Long Wittenham (West Oxfordshire)
- Ashchurch Rural (Tewkesbury)
- The Leigh (Tewkesbury)
- We are progressing two complex Neighbourhood Development Orders in Salisbury.
- We are reviewing a made neighbourhood plans in Highworth (Swindon Borough).
- We are undertaking site allocations in Bishops Castle and Cleobury Mortimer (Shropshire), Devizes and Salisbury (Wiltshire).
- We are providing further Neighbourhood Plan support to Leckhampton (Cheltenham), Wool (Dorset), Buckhorn Weston and Kington Magna (Dorset), Wythall (Bromsgrove), Bingley (Bradford), Chiseldon (Swindon), Grafton (Wiltshire), Tasley (Shropshire) and Standish (Stroud), and Uckington (Tewkesbury).
- We regularly prepare planning consultation responses for local councils and individual who seek to make their concerns known to case officers.
- We can prepare detailed responses to Local Plan Regulation 18 and Regulation 19 consultations on emerging local plans and site allocations.
- We can support your local council in negotiations with developers to try to influence infrastructure provision and masterplan layouts.
- We can prepare planning applications and neighbourhood development orders on your behalf.
- We can assess sites for private sector clients.
Training and coaching
- Andrea Pellegram has provided training courses since 2015, and before the pandemic lockdowns, regularly provided training for local County Associations. Two major courses were provided: Town Planning from a Local Council Perspective, and How to Negotiate a Better Outcome in Planning. Both courses were very popular and most customers re-booked the courses.
- Lee Searles is developing training in technical subjects such as biodiversity net gain and legislation such as the Levelling Up Bill.
- Training is now delivered mostly online win a three part course. Current County Association customers are: Dorset, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Cheshire and Shropshire.
- Bespoke training courses have been provided to a range of clients, including basic training for new councillors on the planning system and tips on how to prepare effective responses to individual planning proposals.
- One to one coaching has been provided to individual clerks and officers to meet their personal development needs.